In my May 2018 election literature I promised to run town meetings, if elected.
My ambition is to try and establish a kind of forum where residents and businesses in Weybridge can come together on a regular basis and talk about the kind of Weybridge we want for the future.
Why did I want to do this?
I am committed to trying to enable generative and creative conversations. Conversations which bring people in at the early stages of developing anything new in the town.
All we need is YOU!
We need your ideas, your input, your voice and your help.
- Shape what happens to the town.
- Influence and support ideas and plans.
- Get support from the others and the council for for your own ideas and projects.
We will talk about:
- The spaces we use.
- How we get about.
- How we support people and keep them safe.
- Our local economy and business.
And we want to know from you:
- What do we love that we want to protect?
- What do we need to make better?
- What would we rather do without?
- What can you do and what help do you need from the council?
Let’s bring the community together and create a future for Weybridge that we all want.